If you are already using Dr.Web anti-virus with a Dr.Web product for mail protection, you can upgrade your license to Anti-virus&Anti-spam. All you need to do is to purchase a one-, two-, or three-year renewal license that includes anti-spam for a corresponding product.
- The time left on the Dr.Web anti-virus license, plus...
- The term of the new Anti-virus&Anti-spam license.
The upgrade license will be valid for:
How can I upgrade
- This offer is for users with expired licenses as well as licenses that are still valid. The term of the previous license should be at least six months.
- The upgrade is available only for the same number of protected objects. If upgrading and making an additional purchase, the renewal discount is available only for the number of objects covered by the previous license.
- Users of bundles cannot upgrade.
Upgrade through a Dr.Web partner
Select a partner through whom you would like to carry out an upgrade. Provide them with the serial number or key file of your previous anti-virus. All users are guaranteed the same upgrade terms.